My name is Pablo Di Firma, I was born in Argentina in 1983, hold a Licentiate degree (BA/MA) in Graphic Design from the UAI and a degree in Art Direction from the ESCP. Took training courses in areas related to design such as ortho-typography, creativity and photography and later on took specialization courses on ui and ux, sprint training and full stack development.
As a freelancer in Argentina, developed graphic projects for local clients in the field of corporate identity, editorial and web design. Worked in sustainable design projects for Junta de Andalucía, Cordon Verde and Fundación Doñana while working for Livio (Huelva, Spain).
Currently I work as a UX Designer, improving user’s experience on web and mobile apps. Worked under this role with agile teams for companies such as; Telecom Argentina, Grupo San Cristóbal, Matba Rofex and Donweb.
Some of my personal work has been selected on the followings international contests, biennials and exhibitions:
- Good50x70 2008: War Victims (Italy)
- Greenpeace Design Awards 2009 (Australia)
- Good50x70 2009: Right to Education (Italy)
- Good50x70 2009: Health Care Rights (Italy)
- Posterfortomorrow 2009: Freedom of Expression (France)
- SocialDesignPosters 2012: Seeds of Peace (Italy)
- NextbyDesign 2012: Occupy What’s Next? (USA)
- Positive-Posters 2012 (Australia)
- PosterArt 2012: Energy Efficiency (Germany)
- Viksual 2013: Animal Dignity (Colombia)
- Take Me Home 2013: Poster design competition (Australia)
- Design USIL 2013: 6th International Poster Exhibition (Peru)
- Honor the Father by Chris Tevebaugh: Movie Poster (USA)
- Creacartel 2013: A Poster for the Red Cross (Venezuela)
- Segunda Llamada 2013: Responsible Waste Management (Mexico)
- 11th Golden Bee Global Biennial of Graphic Design 2014 (Russia)
- Escucha mi Voz 2014 (Mexico)
- Posterfortomorrow 2014: Work Right! (France)
- Golden Turtle Poster Contest 2015 (Russia)
- IX International Eco-Poster Triennial “the 4th Block” (Ukraine)
- BICeBé 2015 (Bolivia)
- 1st Ecuador Poster Biennial 2016 (Ecuador)
- 1st Visual Communication’s Congress 2005 (Argentina)
- NextbyDesign Leipzig Poster Exhibition 2012 (Germany)
- Plakat-sozial.de web gallery (www)
- Contemporary Art Museum of Bogota (Colombia)
- Atatürk University: Innovation in Education Poster Exhibition 2013 (Turkey)
- Battle of the Nations: Poster Exhibition 2013 (Germany)
- BICeBé 2013: Vinícius De Moraes Poster Exhibition (Bolivia)
- 1st Italian Poster Biennial 2013 (Italy)
- Golden Turtle Poster Exhibition 2014 (Russia)
- AGDIE 2014 (China)
- Virtual Biennale 2014 (Prague)
- 10th International Festival Jazz w Ruinach Poster Exhibition 2014 (Poland)
- 3rd MUIP International Invitational Poster Biennial (Istanbul)
- 2015 China-Italy International Design Week: The Evolving Silk Road (Italy)
- 2015 Pratovecchio International Poster Exhibition (Italy)
- 2015 Dresden International Poster Exhibition (Germany)
- 2016 Poster poster exhibition: Poster Passion (Mexico)
- 2016 Poster Exhibition: Suelo de Vino (Mexico)
- UP: Latin American Design Book 2007 (Argentina)
- COAP: Child Orchid A.I.D.S. Book 2009 (China)
- Semi-Permanent: Book One 2013 (Australia)
- DNI: Diseño Nacional e Internacional, Nº 25. Magazine (Argentina)
- LATAM_D: Latin American Design Project (www)
- The Design of Dissent, Expanded Edition Book 2017 (USA)
- The Villas Real State logotype contest (USA)
- Deltawrx logotype contest (USA)
- Skulpts logotype contest (USA)
- Mars One: T-shirt design contest (Netherlands)
I have had the honor to be invited to fulfill jury roles at the following events:
- Segunda Llamada 2015 (Mexico)
- 2nd Italian Poster Biennial (Italy)
- Wildlife festival Golden Turtle 2017 (Russia)
About this site
This website is intended to showcase personal designs and posters that reflects my personality and thoughts, done by self motivation and need. Prints and copies are not available for sell.
Take a look at these projects:
- Visit posterposter.org, a side project dedicated to all things related with posters (Currently I’m not collaborating with the project but it is still awesome).
I’m using these resources for making this website way better than it would:
- Flexslider by WooThemes (not the WordPress plugin but the jQuery slider toolkit).
- Contact Form 7 by Rock Lobster.
- Font Awesome by Dave Gandy.
- TGM by Thomas Griffin.